Thursday, October 04, 2012


Hi there, dear folks!


I am a huge fan of arts, although I do not know about arts into deep.

I'll be posting some of my favorite pieces of everything I consider expressions of art, from the most traditional ones to those more contemporary!

Hope you can appreciate and enjoy them.



X O X O

Janine




This is the Sistine Chapel! I think not only Michelangelo's painting is art but also the building!




This is one of Monet's paintings! It's name is Saint-Georges Majeur au crépuscule!




Maurício de Souza reinvented some of the most famous masterpieces of many different artits! I saw his work in Rio about 7 years ago! It was great! Check it out!!


I also witnessed this show in which the audience sang along with the band one of Queen's biggest hits right after Freddie's death!! It was awesome! Even the guys were surprised with the people's response!





That's it by now!

See you all in class or around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment